The Lost Scrolls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Isfador v2 Client, A In~Depth Look.

Go down

Isfador v2 Client, A In~Depth Look. Empty Isfador v2 Client, A In~Depth Look.

Post  Chris Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:36 pm

Hello too all you TLSI: Varrock and TLSII: Isfador players! As you may have noticed, there have not really been any major differences between the Clients There were in the Varrock and the Isfador Clients... Well not anymore. The GUI and Sprites of the Isfador Client have gone through a major update. In this post you will go a bit more in depth than the main screen, and learn just how this happened

Moderators and Admins are in Testing Now!

The New Client Login Screen. The beastest Login Screen you will ever see on any of the Clients out there! This was taken and used from a picture a friend of mine sent me, and i liked it so i decided to make it into a new background for the client. After a bit of resizing and reworking, i was able to make it fit nicely.
Isfador v2 Client, A In~Depth Look. Login10
Its a great New background, and i hope all of you like it as much as I did.

Notice the Side icons Like your Inventory and Equipment Icons. Updating all the Icons, and making the new sprites to a lot of work, because i had to make the customs sprites from a outused, outdated but skill grat program that come on just about every PC in the world. Paint. Yea, i had to create, resize, position, and rework all using the default Paint program... but overall its a Great new Interface!
Isfador v2 Client, A In~Depth Look. New_gu10
The new GUI took a minimum of two hours to make and position correctly, and it still will have many updates in the future Clients.

Also new to the Newest Isfador Client is Dragon Claws. What's so special about Dragon Claws? Well the riddle was hidden in the sentence you just read. A Dragon Claw Special! This took a long time to code, and when it finnaly worked out (PROPS to J O S E) they are not perfect, by they work great, but dont hit good on NPC's that much, as shown above, but i have 2 speced player moderators and player administrators with the dragon claws. So it Rapes against Players...
Isfador v2 Client, A In~Depth Look. Dragon10
Without J O S E, the Creation of the Dragon Claws special would not have been possible, so if you like the four hitting Rape machine known as the Dragon Claw Special, Thank J O S E.

Thanks
Owner and Coder Admin Chris
Chris
Chris
Admin

http://www.tlsii.webs.com

Back to top Go down